Friday, April 29, 2011

If I knew I Could I Would ...

Five minutes of free writing ... not stopping to edit or change ... I'm linking up with Lisa Jo!



start... if I knew I could I would, open up my very owned and operated hermitage. Yes, a prayer retreat center of sorts. A place for people to come away from the demands of life. A place to hear God's voice. I would love to know that I am instrumental in the lives of fellow followers of Christ by creating a cozy, warm, open space to enjoy God's creation. Just a cottage of sorts, for one. No electricity, just a hot plate for warming up water for tea, or to wash your face. Candles, many candles and crosses, many crosses, rugs to kneel on, comfortable chairs, rocking chairs and beds to rest ... finish

make sure to join me here ... http://thegypsymama.com/

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lovely place. I could go for a hermitage... as long as there's tea. =)

    (visiting from Five Minute Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and thoughtful idea. I love that you put Him in that plan.

    ReplyDelete