Saturday, April 09, 2011
it's dark now
Outside my window ... it's dark now
I am thinking ... about what I will teach tomorrow
From the learning rooms ...I am learning from other bloggers
I am thankful for ... some laundry done
From the kitchen ... it's rice and beans yet one more time for dinner
I am wearing ... my old navy army green cargo pants and a couple of shirts
I am reading ... The Praying Life
I am hoping ... to have a new position for Fall
I am creating ... another blog post
I am praying ... for Jesus to give peace to troubled hearts
Around the house ... the golfer and I sit and watch a movie
One of my favorite things ... warmer temps
A few plans for next week ... read, go for a walk, plan and pray more
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ...
Labels:
Blank Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment