March 28, 2011 Psalm 118
It's been a good start to a good day. To be quite honest because I have not felt well for over a month I was actually not looking forward to traveling to Dallas. I was looking forward to Spring break though. In fact now as I sit on the plane in route to Dallas I am getting quite excited to see Jacob, Carrie, Annika and Eden.
Spring break has been a much needed time this year to reflect. I have two months left of my fourth year at Edinbrook Elementary. I really sense the need for a change in classrooms and a change in my direct supervisor for year five. I wish I felt confident that a change would be possible but for some nagging reason I am not hopeful of a change. That's where God comes in! What seems humanly impossible is indeed possible with God. So today putting all nagging aside I am dependent on the God who never changes yet walks with me through the ordinary days. Yes, I want to be dependent on a dependable, unchangeable God for a change in classrooms for the 2011-2012 school year. Knowing that my dependence on this very God comes first because of belief, then trust and finally faith, I will remember when thinking about next Fall that "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we don not see." Hebrews 11:1
As usual I am remaining In His Arms, B.
No comments:
Post a Comment