
506. the beauty of the sky
507. a safe landing in TX
508. a grand daughter’s smile
509. evening prayers “We will all pray and mom you pray for Sidney’s tooth!”
510. daddy prays on his knees thanking God for work
511. an evening walk with TX daughter
512. late night stories shared by mom and daughter
513. a good night’s rest
514. an early morning read from Psalm 119
515. a trip to the mall
516. indoor playground fun
517. an afternoon movie and nap
518. fun out front on the swing with Annika
519. a bedtime story with Eden
520. an early morning read from Jesus Calling
521. toast for breakfast for all
522. You are the gift of immense proportions
523. Blessed by the gift of the women from DBC (daughter’s church) who watch the grandchildren for moms morning out
524. the gift of an afternoon walk with the girls on a sunny day
525. the ministry of Time to Revive here: http://www.timetorevive.com/
526. an early morning read in the word
527. all packed for DBC retreat
528. talking with Him about my feelings
529. safe arrival at Allaso Ranch
530. Friday night dinner and fellowship outside overlooking Allaso Ranch lake
531. rest
532. bottom bunk rest
533. His word in the quiet of the morning
534. the testimony of a young mom
535. the dogwood trees
536. small bunch of purple flowers
537. amazing grace
538. “Beautiful One”
539. the seed I’ve received I will sow
540. Living for You alone
541. life events either by design or circumstance
542. walking paths Psalm 25: 4-5 “Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are the God that saves me. All day long I put my trust in You.”
543. that I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.
544. leisure reading
545. serving communion to Jamie and Susie
546. a safe relaxing drive back to the Davis home
547. outside front yard play with the little girls
548. big girl conversations
549. pouring down rain and God lighting up the sky
550. safe arrival and home with the golfer
Beth:
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Reflections. I enjoyed reading your list of blessings. When I saw you had visited Texas and went to a retreat at Allasso Ranch, I had to google to find out where it was located. Come to find out, it is not far from where I live (and I didn't even know it existed).
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Texas - it was a wonderful time of the year to visit with the dogwoods in bloom.
Blessings,
Joan