So, here’s the skinny: I’ve been thinking about writing and how often our perfectionism gets in the way of our words. And I figured, why not take 5 minutes and see what comes out: not a perfect post, not a profound post, just five minutes of focused writing.
Ala-ka-zam - Five Minute Friday was born.
Wanna just write? Without wondering if it’s just right or not. You’re welcome to play along. The rules are easy. Come on over:

I'm writing my heart out for five minutes and showing you what you get ...
OK so I knowt it is Saturday but blogger was down a fair share of the day yesterday and I wanted to play along so ...
deep breath
come Holy Spirit
breathe
indwell in me
breathe
in my thoughts
breathe
in my heart
breathe
in the power of my words
breathe
inspire joy
breathe
peace
breathe
love
deep breath
come Holy Spirit
and breathe deeply through me

Beth, this is really beautiful, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and echo your sentiments in my own prayers. Have a wonderful Sunday. Nics
ReplyDeletePopped over from 5 Minute Friday. This is just beautiful.
ReplyDelete