Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's a Sale You Won't Want to MIss!


It's May and I'm talking sale ladies! Yep, that's what I said sale! Now I know you are like me when you hear the word sale you want the skinny  ...  Here it is.....just click... 
http://www.incourage.me/category/deals

This is where you can check out all the amazing gifts available for purchase this month, May Only ...






DaySpring’s beautiful wood carved wall hangings are on sale.
and the Ichthys hanging is just $29.99.

In addition, an ornate metal collection featuring a cross is on sale. You can get the pressed tin cross for $7.79, the cross serving tray for $17.99, the cross napkin holder for $11.99, the cross trivet for $6.59 and a set of coasters for $11.99.

Really, I'm serious, you are going to want to check it out.!I can tell you that I received a package at my front door last week and I was so excited that I took this picture ...



Then I opened this box and found that my product from Dayspring for review was inside. Go ahead, ask me "what's inside that box?" Gee whiz, I thought you would never ask. It was this ornate, beautiful, solid serving tray with a cross that says, "I love the Lord and how can I serve you all over it". Really, I must be honest the tray did not physically say those words, but  It's what I thought as I sat at my kitchen table and just enjoyed looking at my new gift. Then I decided that I could not just look at the tray I must get it ready for use.


Once the tray was prepared with some necessary
items  I was ready  to practice hospitality on
"the golfer" and serve up a bit of tea.














Again, I must be honest, I did not take this picture the golfer shot this photo and those tulips, my daughter gave them to me for Mom's Day and I thought they were a great addition to the tray. Oh, and you may notice that there is no tea in those cups yet ...



... did I already say that this beautifully decorated, ornate, serving tray is available to you for the low, low, sale price of $17.99 here ....?


OK you may be saying, but I don't need a serving tray. That's OK but whatever gift you may need or want that sends the message of faith to those you love you will want to get at Dayspring. And if you are a reader and love good books you will find them at (in)courage as well. I love their products so much you can find my link to therm by hitting the great gifts tab on my blog anytime, day or night.

(*disclaimer* I was given this frame at no cost from Dayspring in exchange for my honest opinion about their product. All opinions are mine and mine alone!)


One more thing .... You can purchase your own Great Gift from Dayspring using the coupon for $20 I will be giving away. In order to qualify for the coupon please leave a comment
1) telling me about ways you have served the Lord lately
2) telling me how you would spend the $20 gift certificate in the DaySpring Store (shipping and handling costs still apply)
3) make sure you leave your e-mail address so I can contact you. The winner will be selected and notified on Monday, May 23.









4 comments:

  1. I have served the Lord lately by investing in godly relationships and encouraging women even when it's been hard.

    I would love to use the coupon to buy his & hers collection products at Dayspring. I would like to use it as a tool to encourage my husband as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have served the Lord lately by going to a womens shelter in my neighborhood to do manicures and pedicures... reminding women in despair that there is still beauty amidst the chaos.

    i would buy this...http://store.dayspring.com/letyolishwaa.html

    and you have my email ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth! I found your blog through blogfrog, and I am so happy I did! I am enjoying looking around and getting to know you a bit. Oh, and of course I love the giveaway too :)

    1) Day to day I serve the Lord by mentoring a few teenage girls who need positive women in their lives, as well as loving on children with special needs in the classroom where I work :)

    2) I love these cards and would love to send one to all my friends :)http://store.dayspring.com/hoenprcaas.html

    3)beccalynn7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth,
    I serve the Lord by enjoying Him and responding to His Word in obedience. By doing that, I hope to be a model of a learner of Jesus whose life is godly and an example for others to formally and informally learn from by God's grace. Specifically, I disciple women to disciple others.

    I desire to be even more of an encourager, and the praying and encouragement and sympathy cards would all be very helpful.

    You know my email. :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete