Monday, May 23, 2011

What He Pours Out

desiring gratitude to be my only response to what He pours out on my behalf


continuing to count …

601. each strand of sorrow has a place within this tapestry of grace

602. thru the trials I’ll choose to say: “Your perfect will in Your perfect way.”

603. green grass

604. the sound of water

605. warm cup of milk

606. a trip to the library

607. more time to write

608. a Vera Wang jacket purchase for myself

609. a trip around target

610. a sunny outside reading spot with coffee (the reading time not the coffee was the highlight)

611. going to sleep thinking about the mother’s I know

612. a mother’s day package from the TX daughter and granddaughter’s

613. waking up to the daughter’s and the mom’s day choir tradition.

614. a photo shoot with friends and family

615. an outside recess day

616. a celebration of a friend’s last year at Edinbrook

617. how deeply grateful I am that by Your Spirit I am alive with Christ.

618. the clouds that appeared as cotton balls

619. a card in the mail sent from a friend

620. the power of the written word penned

621 the sun glistening off the water

622. grateful that He will open my eyes so I may see the wonders in His word

623. the ability to at times to reflect the image you want me to be

624. a Friday night show with my daughter and friends

625. Monday morning alarm

626. a project planned

627. a number of guests at RW

628. being treated to lunch and enjoying the fellowship of the mentors

629. the sound of the rain on the skylight

630. the beginning of a new week

631. prayers prayed for those hit by the tornado

632. knowing that son-in-law, daughter and grandchildren are safe and well in their north Mpls. home


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came from Ann's and enjoyed your list. Totally agree with you on the sun on the water. It is beautiful especially at sunset/sunrise.
    As an unexpected bonus, I found that we both link to 'Hear it on Sunday, Use it on Monday' although the past two weeks I have not had the chance to do so. It is great though to see that:)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete