Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Dear Dad

Been home reading my Bible and thinking a lot about family again tonight. Even went to the photo albums to just enjoy pictures of the family. Then I went back into my archives of letters and reread some. There is just something about reading what has been written in the past that brings to mind God's faithfulness to our family. So here I post a letter from a son to his dad while in treatment at Teen Challenge!




Dad,

Hey thank you very much for coming today. It was nice to chat with you. Well I want to give you this 20 dollars for March. I gave you that last twenty for Feburary so this is for this month. I am so excited for what the Lord is planning for me in these last few months at Teen Challenge. I am so blessed that I got in here and am truly thankful for the decisions on you and mom's part to give me the much needed nudge. Well, I hope you feel better and that your visit to the VA goes well on Monday. God bless and I love you. Something I am doing for that class with my mentor is this week in the morning and night, praying that prayer of Paul in Eph 3:14-21. I personalize it and it is very helpful.

I love you dad, Adam

1 comment: