Friday, March 30, 2012

You are a gift!



5 minutes giving it all I got with not edits ...

Start

It was a gift to spend time with my good friend Ginny yesterday. We walked, getting the exercise I need and we talked, about the things that matter most to us. We chatted about Real Women, we went on to talk about excess, and rich in generosity. I know we could talk for hours. We laughed and we shared lunch together. It is a gift to spend time with her and I love that we find ourselves talking about the gifts we have received from the Lord.

It seems there is nothing quite like the gift of a girlfriend who shares her faith in conversation.

It's a GIFT to spend time, recalling the GIFTS from His hand, through the GIFT of conversation with the GIFT of my good friend Ginny. I love you my friend way more!

End


Joining Lisa Jo here:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment