Monday, April 09, 2012

Can't say it enough ... grateful for family!

832. Reese's Peanut butter egg from the golfer

833. barbecue chicken on the grill (yum Adam)

834. Easter egg hunt with some of the grandchildren

835. Sati class here http://lisavanahn.com/class-schedule/

836. gf homemade cake made with love by my daughter-in-law

837.  holidays celebrated in the presence of family

realizing this Easter as our youngest daughter was away for training for her upcoming deployment
and our second daughter was in Texas with her husband and our three grandchildren
how important family is to me especially on holidays
feeling grateful, yet sad at times




2 comments:

  1. Linking up right before you at Multitudes on Monday - I enjoyed reading your list! Always fun to meet another "grandma"! Yes, family is so important - fun to see photos of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet letter to hold onto. My mom has saved old emails of mine and sends them to me every once in a while to help me remember what I've been through and what I've celebrated. I'm sure it would be fun for your kids to see what they have written too! Wish I could have been there for #836! My family could use a good gf recipe!
    Visiting today from Multitudes :)

    ReplyDelete