On Mother's day, my day started with flowers delivered to New Hope Church with a card signed, Happy Mother's Day!
I love you more to the ends of the world. -Your Littlest
Then, I received more flowers, a Caribou coffee, and a card that said "You are mother to one of us, and a mother-in-law to the other ...but you mean so much to both of us, we sometimes forget which is which" ... from my son and his wife.
Next, I came home to this poem written on the back of a picture of an Anti-Gravity Lounge Chair which had been secretly placed in our back yard:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Mother of Five
This gifts for you ...
Happy Mothers Day
I love you!
Terry
Finally, after a delicious dinner prepared by my oldest daughter I went to my middle daughters house to pick up my gift from all five ... a beautiful necklace with their names engraved, birthstones, and love you more, also engraved! I also received some beautiful current pictures of my TX granddaughters made into 3 handy book marks which I immediately placed in books I am currently reading.
I am so grateful for these children and my husband for such a memorable Mother's Day! For all of the love that they shower on me through, words of affirmation, physical touch, gifts, acts of service and time not just on Mother's Day but all year long!
I love you all way more, more, more, more, mom
No comments:
Post a Comment