July 13, 2007
Madre~
Hey, It was so nice to talk with you the other day. I miss talking with you. I talked with dad last night 'cause your phone was off! Dad told me you were in class thought so it's all good. Well, today we've been at the fist aid station all day. We learned how to put in I.V.'s and you might not believe this but I actually put one into my friend, Green. Green is her last name. How cool is that though! I'm not certifies and allowed to put an I.V. into someone when she did mine, she missed the first one and the second one went crazy and squirted everywhere! She got it though. Oh yeah getting "smoked" is when they work you out really, really, really, hard. It's also called getting "caped" (corrective action through physical exercise) ha ha! I prayed for you last night about your job. I'm so thankful that I have a mom like you that prays for me everyday. I know it helps so very much. I think you were planning on this with sending me that magnet thing, but if not, could you please keep send the note cards with prayer, letters or Bible verses on them? Then I can have easy access to all those. I can honestly say God is making me so strong through all of this. I haven't had any doubts about Him since I've been here. he is so amazing to me. Well, I really hope your able to keep writing to me. It's so nice to get mail. Well, I will talk to you later mom. Please keep praying that I make it into the excelled program. I love you and miss You. :-) Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment