
During a week of "falling" for the lies of the enemy, coming through the words others were saying to me, and my interperation such as "you're not good enough, you can't do anything right, why did you do what you do?" I was very grateful to have on this neclace and bracelet sent to me by Dayspring.
When those words and thoughts were coming at me I just looked down at my necklace and read the words engraved on the back and remembered that "I am His."
I am redeemed is what the R stands for on the bracelet and such a worthy reminder it was for me personally this past week.
Dayspring describes it this way:
Engraved with messages of hope, this beautiful jewelry set encourages your heart, while enhancing outfits of every fashion. It's a wonderful way of expressing your faith, and sharing with others the life-changing message of the Gospel.
So, if you are in need of giving the gift of encouragement to a friend or family member, or in need of some encouragement yourself, check our the (in)spired deals link below and purchase either or both products. On the back of each piece also engraved is 2 Thesslonians 2:13
"But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord,
because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying
work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth."

enhancing my work day outfit with the necklace and braclet from Dayspring
(*disclaimer* I was given this products at no cost from Dayspring in exchange for my honest
opinion about their product. All opinions are mine and mine alone!)
No comments:
Post a Comment