Friday, June 15, 2012

Song of Solomon

I don't always think I am already beautiful even though my Creator would disagree.
In fact most mornings I choose to wear earrings, one of these necklaces, and a bracelet to feel pretty. I find myself very intentional though about which necklace I wear as
each one has significant meaning and
often reminds me to pray for the "giver" of the necklace.

I have this good friend, who had what I thought was a wonderful idea. She took an old bulletin board covered it with black and presto she had a beautiful and organized space to display her necklaces.

Well, when I asked the "golfer" if he would place the black felt on an old board and hang it for me he kind of rolled his eyes ... but he honored my request and this is the end result of what we created!


 I love it and when my TX daughter asked on her blog, What are you creating? I posted a response letting her know to stay tuned for these pictures.

So thank you Andrea for the idea, thank you Terry  for helping me create this space, and thank you Carrie you inspire me by all you create in the midst of being a wife and a mom of 3 under 5!

Song of Songs 1:10
 Your cheeks are beautiful with earrings, your neck with strings of jewels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment