Friday, July 06, 2012

Story

Linking up here today:





The Writing Prompt: Story


Start

Do I have a story to tell? I do and so do you. We all have a story to tell. Sometimes I do not think my stories are worth telling but I still tell them to anyone who may listen. I have family and friends who like to tell stories, some are short and to the point but others are longer and I get inpatient and want to say to the storyteller, "just get to the point"! As for me, I love to think that some day my children and grandchildren may want to know my stories ... hence one reason for writing them down.

Another reason in writing down my stories now, is that the writing of my stories, online, handwritten, or in letters, is for the purpose of remembering ... remembering the faithfulness of my Father who is writing my story. I do not know the ending of my story but am confident in the One who is in charge of the ending.

I love a good story but I do find that the most enjoyable stories for me are the true stories. I love to write them, tell them and most often hear them being told.

End

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Visiting from 5 minute friday... loved this! I'm following your blog now!

    Traci Michele @ Ordinary Inspirations

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/07/story-five-minute-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit to my blog.
    Totally agree with your post! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete