Thursday, August 09, 2012

26 years ago today

So hard to believe that 26 years ago I went to the hospital in Robbinsdale, North Memorial to birth this amazingly, talented, and such a different breed of a girl than all the rest of my girls. What makes her different could be her ability to play the guitar, piano, harmonica and sing. Or it could be that she has a whole bunch of tattoos. Or maybe it's that she wears vintage clothes and wants nothing more than her mom's wedding dishes from 39 years ago for her birthday.

Whatever it may be that makes her so different is exactly what I love about her. It is why I often think of this verse when I see her or listen to her speak "man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart". This birthday girl who turns 26 today
 has the biggest heart and I love that about her.

So enjoy the day we celebrated through the pictures below.

"Kelley, so fun to celebrate with you by giving you the gift of time ...
a day and evening well spent! I love you way, way, more"!

Tween Town Camp


Tween Town girls doing actions and singing to "Said Kelley's" trademark song

"Can I have a picture with you all?"



A walk around Lake Calhoun turns bike ride ....



 Face time with Ashley ,,, we sing Happy Birthday to both Ashley and Kelley!



The boys join the party!


Getting ready to skype with Carrie ... major bummer that the connection worked
only long enough for Kelley to hear her sing Happy Birthday


"Oh Yea! Thank you, Thank you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment