Saturday, August 11, 2012

39 years ago I married my best friend!

     Thank you Father for intending man not to be alone. It is because of this that I can call the golfer, my husband, my lover, my friend, my provider for 39 years as of August 10th.
     We have been together in sickness and in health and have lived and loved together for better or for worse. I know now that I love this man more than ever today! It is a deeper love. It is a more tried and tested love. our love has stood the test of time ....
     To celebrate yesterday, we traveled to Montrose to spend the night here:

Nature's Nest Organic Farm and Bed and Breakfast


     When we arrived our inn-keeper, Cathy greeting us and showed us around. She also recommended 3 Crows for dinner so at 5:30 we traveled into Delano and had dinner at an outside table overlooking the Crow River. After dinner we stepped inside and I had a cup of coffee mmm ... and we listened to some folk music by some local songwriters. We enjoyed the musicians and they were good
but all the time we were thinking our daughter's band "Said Kelley" is great!
We decided together that we like great music over good music. :-)
     We returned here:






... and unlike our other B&B stays this spot had a TV so we watched a bit of the Olympics and we were grateful for a wonderful night. Our wake up call came with a knock on our door to Don delivering a delicious breakfast of organic eggs and sausage and a gluten-free french toast cinnamon, pecan dish ... amazing ....


Thanks Terry for 39 years  ... I love you more! B.
(and thanks Cathy and Don for a wonderful stay)




No comments:

Post a Comment