Friday, August 24, 2012

joining the ranks

Go

 
Who every would have thought that when I signed papers for my daughter at the age of 17 that I would be joining the ranks of Army  mom. Sure, when I was asked to sign for her I had some hesitation. But when you see a kid growing up, and knowing from the age of twelve, what she dreamed of being when she grew up, I could not possibly be the one to stop her. Instead, with all of my children who have had many dreams (much like their mother) I have supported, encouraged and prayed for God's perfect timing and leading in their lives.
 
Now I have joined the ranks of Army mom
I have joined the ranks of having a child fighting the war
I have joined the Family Readiness Group supporting the 257 MP CO
And I will join the Blue Star Mom's group on Tuesday, September 4th 2012
I am proud to be an American and proud to say,
 I have joined the ranks of Army Mom thanks to our littlest!
 

Stop

 
 
 
Linking up with Lisa Jo today here:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So appreciate your daughter being willing to stand for us in the military and for you to stand with her! What a blessing it is to see our kids' dreams come true and God use them in such incredible ways! Thanks for sharing today friend! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete