Mom and Dad,
Well things aren't going so great here anymore. Last week there was a female that wrote a letter with some bad stuff in it. She tore it up and threw it away, but one of the holdevers in our bay found it and brought it to the first sgt. All of the females got smoked for a while and nobody will confess to writing it. Until she does, all the females have lost passes, phone privileges, and we all have to wear road guard vests wherever we go. It's not good for the males either because we can't sing cadences. Our phase banners are rolled (so everyone knows we screwed up bad), and worst, we didn't phase to blue. Then yesterday to make matters worse, another female wrote a letter and the first sgt. found it in the bay. It had a list of all the drill sgts. names and asked which one was the hottest. I've been crying a lot because we are all paying for two people's actions. Please pray that it gets solved because I really want to call and talk to you both. I'm trying to look on the bright side with everything. We have our FTX3 (field training exercise) starting on Thursday so I will be gone with the company from Thursday until Sunday. I'm a little worried about it but also very excited. Well I have to go for now, but please write soon. I miss you all so much. Love you. Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment