Saturday, December 22, 2012

60 years of life!

A very delayed post but also a very wanted to be documented post was my 60th birthday celebration.

This year I had great plans in how I wanted to celebrate but just physically not feeling quite myself I was grateful to have it be a somewhat quiet celebration and a complete surprise.

It began with a birthday hug from the golfer
Then a birthday lunch at Edinbrook with almost 6 balloons, representing 6 decades(1 did not make it in the building) from my 3rd daughter
Next dinner out to Pizza Luce' with my good friend Ginny and her husband




 
After dinner we were off to the Timberwolves game (it was military appreciation night so the golfer had sent away for surprise tickets. As a bonus we were able to sign the welcome home card for the MP257 that was at the game)

My final gift from the golfer. the kids and grand kids came a few days later .... it was a book!

And considering I am a book lover this was a wonderful gift but what made it wonderful is that it was written by the golfer, the kids and grand kids ... the title ....
 
60 Things we love about you
from the ones who love you more

No comments:

Post a Comment