Saturday, December 29, 2012

full

gratitude and full of faith

928. family, extended family, friends and food

929. the next generation of Pederson’s giving thanks at the Wednesday night service

930. that You are the God who acts on my behalf as I put my hope in You

931. the full moon and knowing the Creator
 
932. requirements for my marriage
  • love
  • respect
  • forgiveness
  • humor
  • fun
  • commitment
  • prayer
933. Emanuel. God with me.

934. indeed. God is here.

These are words I can sit with—words that will sustain me in the darkest moments. At times, I will struggle to believe them, and other moments they will be for me my surest salvation. All the while I know that God is with me.

My cry is one filled with faith, for I know the story of Jesus does not end in agony, but in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment