LISTEN
Taking
5 minutes to write today no edits …
START:
Listen,
I am now out of school for the summer
Because
of this I have intentionally planned time:
To
listen to my Father by spending extended time in His word
To
listen to my girlfriends over coffee
To
study the bible with my girls group and listen to their prayer requests
To
listen to my music daughter over donuts on Fridays
To
listen to my grandchildren, one at a time when I spend each Friday with a
different child each week (today was with Pru)
To
listen to the Blooms book club and the words from Shauna Niequist, author of
bread and wine
And
finally I will listen to some authors as this is my current list of books on my
end table:
The
Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
Crispin
by Avi
Running
for my life by Lopex Lomong
Leading
Change in Your School by Douglas Reeves
The
Blessing of Friendship (Focus on the Family)
Biblical
Fasting (Kay Arthur)
END
(I have to admit this took me a bit more than 5 minutes)
Linking up here:
(I have to admit this took me a bit more than 5 minutes)
Linking up here:

Hello! Sounds like you have some wonderful things you are listening to. I have been seeing references to Bread and Wine all over the place-think I better check it out! Hope to see you next week at 5 Minute Friday!
ReplyDelete