Monday, October 14, 2013

finding joy in Friday night pizza



971. "In the beginning ...

972. Your word that displays wonder

973. the golfer and how he cares for me

974. Caribou coffee from Kelley, Ashley, and the Larson kids

975. unexpected struggles and fears

976. first days of school

977. my freedom in Christ and our countries freedom

978. His mercies new each morning

979. rest that leads to sleep

980. a job with benefits

981. that I am a sheep who belongs to the Shepherd

982. evening walks with the golfer

983. time away at Camp Shamineau

984. the thoughts, words and actions of my co-worker, Courtney

985. finding joy in what matters,
Friday night pizza!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. belonging to the Shepherd! so so glad! great list! blessings from the road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,

    Nice to meet you. I'm hopping over from Ann's link up and counting gifts with you. Ahh, Caribou Coffee, time with family, your line "that I am a sheep who belongs to the Shepherd," and more. :)

    I see that you know Camp Shamineau. You must be in or near MN. I am familiar with that name and have spent time at nearby camps: Camp Jim, Trout Lake Camp, Camp Lebanon, etc. Such nice retreats away, huh?

    Blessings to you,
    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great! pizza is at the top of my grateful list :)

    ReplyDelete