They
were not the blanks to be filled in on the message outline but
instead they were the words written on the pages of my journal. They were the
words my pastor used last Sunday that I have read over and over again. I’ve
read them because they have touched me deeply during a time when I find I am
captive by my thoughts rather than taking my thoughts captive to the mind of
Christ. How do I take every thought captive to the mind of Christ. I do this by
re-reading my journal pages from Sunday’s sermon as we looked into and learned
for Genesis:
“May the word of God shape your view of
circumstances.”
They
were not the blanks to be filled in on the message outline. They
were the words written on my heart and on my journal pages to be read, recalled
and lived out … not only on Monday but throughout the entire week. A reminder that
indeed He is in the midst of my circumstances and it is to His word that I run
to for comfort, peace and hope! Praying now that the word of God will shape my
view of my current circumstances. I am reminded today my circumstances are for His good and for His glory!
Linking up here ...
http://michellederusha.com/
Linking up here ...
http://michellederusha.com/

What a beautifully written post! I love the perspective piece and the quote.
ReplyDelete