Now under the covers of darkness I could let myself cry. I wiped the tears away on the pillowcase but the more I wiped the more they came. I pressed my face to the pillow. Finally my eyes cleared enough to fall asleep in my Savior's arms.
His words:
Seek the Lord while He may be found: call on Him while He is near.
Isaiah 55:6Jesus is my constant friend!
In a sense, sometimes the crying out is because I am being taken captive by my thoughts ... but then I wake in the morning knowing I stand in victory as I take every thought captive to the mind of Christ ...
So tonight under the covers of darkness as I lay my head on the pillow, may I be mindful of the truth that brings my thoughts into the light, into His presence!
Remaining In His Arms night and day! B.

jesus is a constant friend...when we keep our thoughts on him is when we are able to experience freedom. i love you mom!
ReplyDelete