I have seen my family love, support and pray for this adjustment. I have seen my oldest granddaughter learning to live differently when it comes to food, blood sugars, insulin and I am more than amazed at how well she is responding. Some kids are so resilient and I am seeing this in my sweet Annika. She is the same, happy, content, and trusting little girl she was last week before this new routine. Her mommy does such a great job explaining about carbs and numbers, snacks and of taking blood sugars and giving insulin.
I love being here and just watching all the learning and loving that is going on in so many ways. So grateful for the gift of being able to come to TX!
ps I also saw today ways my only son and daughter-in-law are supporting from a distance as Carrie opened "this" package .... no coincidence that this morning before getting the mail Carrie and I were talking at the park about how she wants Annika to still be able to cook and make snacks with her in the kitchen! I love this family and I am seeing yet one more time how good God is!
| "this" package |
No comments:
Post a Comment