1. I love that you love the Lord
2. I love your faith
3. I love your persistence
4. I love that we have laughed together
5. I love that we have cried together
6. I love your devotion to your family
7. I love your strength
8. I love that you are not afraid to share your values
9. I love that you think of others often
10. I love your smile
11. I love your goofiness
12. I love your hugs (even though I have to get on my tippy- toes to reach you)
13. I love that you are a thinker
14. I love your tender and gentle heart
15. I love that you love to read and write (this was not the case when you were 1/2 the age of 30)
16. I love seeing you on TV
17. I love how you take care of your sisters
18. I love your courage
19. I love your generous heart
20. I love that you like to golf with your dad (so I don't have to)
21. I love that you are a good friend to many
22. I love our Friday night pizza times together
23. I love your humble heart
24. I love that you love me no matter what
25. I love watching you live out your faith
26. I love that you have prayed for me often
27. I love that you are comfortable sharing your life stories to help others
28. I love how handsome you are (a mother's point of view, but it's true)
29. I love that you look just like my grandson :-)
30. I love you that you are 30 years old today ...
Happy Birthday Adam!
Adam and Renee enjoying winter
Adam and Friends from TC at his surprise Birthday Party
No comments:
Post a Comment