http://inhisarmsagain.blogspot.com/2009/07/becoming-reader-and-writer.html
And it continues here on this blog and in my fifty fourth (54th) journal I have laying open on my kitchen table.
I love to write and this year have made a commitment to hear, read, meditate, memorize here:
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2014/01/scripture-memorization-for-the-rest-of-us-the-jesus-project-memoryproject2014/
and write here:
![]() |
| Psalm 51:15 written yesterday! |
This practice has been amazing and has transformed my mind and heart as I think to both verses of scripture I am learning by heart and writing by pen.
In addition my role as a writer continues during pockets of time I have to type my handwritten journals to pass on to the generations of Walkers and Pedersons to come.
Here are the faces of two of those "next generations" who met me for coffee yesterday and drew in my journal!
Just 5 minutes of writing for FMF no edits and linking up over here: http://lisajobaker.com

No comments:
Post a Comment