Saturday, July 19, 2014

May, June, July Highlights

On May 23rd He ...


Gave her ....

... over to Him

What a blessed day we were able to celebrate as a family on May 23, 2014 with our youngest daughter marrying Dustin, our newest son-in-law. As the story goes they met in the army and spent months getting to know one another overseas in Afghanistan and were engaged in October, 2013 with the celebration of a wedding in May, 2014.

In June we had a couple of birthday celebrations but I don't have pics downloaded  yet so on to July .... 

In July we celebrated a visit from the golfer's sister from Washington. As the golfer and his sister headed to their all-school reunion in Bagley, I headed to the Red, White, and Boom 1/2 marathon to see my only son at the finish line! Awesome running and so much fun with the family too!



Then I had my first bath time with Beckett along with my first date day Friday for the summer with him. It was supposed to be boy's date day but Sid was with his cousin ....














No comments:

Post a Comment