It's already August and I am a bit behind however I believe in writing late rather than not writing at all. So I want to tell you how proud I am of my granddaughter, Lenny.
She is the youngest of 3 with an older sister and an older brother. She often does not have to speak as her sister and her brother "go to bat" for her. In fact, this nana sometimes has to ask the older sister and/or brother what she has just said to me. In spite of the fact that I love this girl she is a Bumpa's girl. She prefers the love and the lap of her Bumpa.
Lenny May be the littlest in the Larson family but .... she is in love with baby Beckett. I love to watch her take care of his needs, play with him and watch over him.
Lenny you have an amazing spirit ... I pray that some day you will know Jesus Christ in a personal way. I love you more however Jesus loves you most! Happy 4th year of life ahead!



No comments:
Post a Comment