Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Monday Blank Page on Tuesday

I think I indicated my intention was to write at least once a week on Monday's and here I am, already having missed one week and even a day as it is Tuesday, September 23 ...

I'm OK with this as it is the beginning of a new school year and it tends to be a busy time for me .... however some things that I find myself grateful for today are:

The end of one season and the beginning of another:


Last Summer Friday morning donuts

Back to school shopping at MOA with Girls Group (that's Catherine under that bear costume)


A new school year at Edinbrook Elementary serving alongside of several teachers in the area of EL (English Learners)

A new part time job at LifeWay, Maple Grove

A new ministry at NHC Life Groups (an opportunity to serve with the golfer)

The color of the leaves changing as I walked home from church this past Sunday reminding me that He never changes

The good health of all of my family members and the eager anticipation of two new grandchildren this winter

Another birthday celebrated; Sid turns 7



The start-up of a new ministry year with HopeWatchers 

The continued discipline of growing in prayer, the word, and the fellowship of believers

Just an overall gratefulness for Who He is and how much He loves me!


No comments:

Post a Comment