Hey All,
I almost forgot to blog about the news we received before coming to TX. Our family is growing. We will soon receive into our family another daughter. No, I am not pregnant ... smile but I am excited to share with you that our son Adam is engaged to a beautiful young women, who then becomes our daughter ( I don't really think in terms of in-laws). This is how to grow a family when you are 57 years young.
I am so excited to see this relationship between Adam and Renee grow to where they are so in love with the Lord and each other.
You see this is the way I have prayed for my children for years. That God would allow them to meet just the right person He has intended for them. I have seen amazing growth in my son Adam and my future daughter Renee in the last year! They have been wholeheartedly dependent on God through the many hardships their lives have taken through treatment at Teen Challenge. I have never seen a partner so committed to someone quite like Renee and I am happy to see, no matter how hard the last year has been for them that God has carried them through together and I look forward to all God has in store for them in the future.
Continuing to rejoice in the fact that "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John verse 4
In His Arms again and again, B.
No comments:
Post a Comment