Did you know that Father's Day is 100 years old today. Father's Day started in 1910 by a woman. (interesting little fact I learned today in Church)
In Honor of fathers past, present and future ....
My own father, Gordon Walker (gone to be with Jesus)
My father-in-law, Arthur Pederson (gone to be with Jesus)
My husband Terry (who I happen to think is the best father and grandfather in the world!)
Matt (father to cats, husband to Lisa)
Jacob (father to Annika and Eden, husband to Carrie)
Adam (future father and only son, husband to Renee)
Josh (father to Sid, Pru, and soon to be Lennon, husband to Kelley)
But can I just say I have the greatest Father and His name is Jesus ...
Would you get to know Him?
I have ... I not only know Him, I love Him, I respect Him and I Honor Him!
Wishing all father's a Happy Father's Day!
Matt says (in cat voice) "I am a super responsible cat day". Thanks for coming over tonight, SO fun!
ReplyDeleteso eloquently put. . . love that you are blogging more often!
ReplyDelete