Friday, August 06, 2010

Honoring Ashley August 6, 2010

Sometimes I need to just look back and see the faithfulness of the Lord ... Today's looking back is in honor of Ashley!

A look back at my handwritten journal.
Aug. 4, 1988
I praise you Lord for this new little one I am carrying. Lord you know the situation please help me to be able to have the baby sometime between now and Aug. 8. Be with Terry's dad as he has surgery. Help him to go through this surgery resting on Your promises. Scripture reading today Is 25, 26, 27
Aug. 5, 1988
I praise you for the burden that feels lifted as I leave the situation between Terry's dad's surgery and the birth our baby. My prayer Lord, is just to have a good time of fellowship with Terry tonight. Help us to just be together alone and enjoy. Scripture reading today Is 28, 28, 30
Aug.7, 1988
Well Lord yesterday was the day Aug 6, another girl! I praise you for this new little one. What a miracle! Lord, I thank you for the timing as now Terry will be going to be with his dad. Lord, now our prayers go out for Terry's dad as he has surgery on the 10th. Please Lord be with him as he undergoes surgery; Give him strength; Give the Drs wisdom as they do the surgery. Scripture reading today was I Sam. 2:1-19

Looking back and looking froward to all the Lord has in store for you Ashley!
I love that you are
kind
caring
compassionate
thoughtful
honest
and honorable!
happy, happy, birthday to you my littlest! lywm, mom

http://inhisarmsagain.blogspot.com/2007/08/wednesday-august-15-2007-afternoon.html#comments

1 comment:

  1. This is the most beautiful post you have ever written.
    Praise God for his faithfulness.
    Praise God for Ashley, she has a beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete