Monday, May 02, 2011

Gratitude opens the heart not only to wonder but to freedom!




576. a friend editing what I write

577. all my days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be

578. children's conversations “I got you!” he says. “You save the day? she asks. “Yep I save the day too. That’s my princess crown”, she says.

579. the bread and the cup

580. hugs from girlfriends

581. the golfer relaxing and reading in bed

582. grateful that my Father is walking with me through the valley

583. lunch with the golfer

584. a movie watched

585. pretty blue sweater

586. an Easter morning sunrise

587. family joining me in church

588. grilled cheese on gf bread

589. 4 boys being baptized by their father

590. letters from kids

591. a smile; the universal language

592. Sonshine Girl read aloud to 1st graders

593. writers group

594. the lesson about the complaining Israelites

595. a rainy day with lots of time to read and write

596. the prayer of a 4th grader

597. the desire to wait, trust and obey

598. needing Him

599. the provision of a job

600. the message to eat less and move more

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts you've received. I am grateful too for my days written in His book. Peace in knowing He KNOWS though I dont! Blessings to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling better? All my prayers focused on your wellness and full recovery! Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete