Friday, March 09, 2012

5 Minute Friday .... Empty



Start ....

Not sure I can write for 5 minutes on this but will try anyways

Empty; it's how I felt today cause I did not have to go to work and I did not put anything on my to do list

Empty; it's how I felt yesterday when I learned that my daughter-in-law had lost her baby the second time around

Empty; it's how I feel when I long to be close to my daughter in Texas and her kids

Empty; it's a feeling that has been coming over me due to the deployment soon of my youngest daughter

Empty; it's how the house feels on any given day

Yet, I think about the opposite of empty and that is full .... full of memories of fun and fellowship and family and times of reading the Word and once again being filled with His promises to meet me where I am either feeling empty or full or even in between ...
God is Good, All the Time! All the Time, God is Good!

I did it 5 minutes no edits

Stop ...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your daughter-in-law; losing a child is an incredible loss.

    Praying that you feel more full as the week goes on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,

    So sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law's 2nd loss and all that is going on...thank you for reminding us that God is still good even when we feel empty...praying God's comfort for you and your family...2 Cor. 1:2-4

    ReplyDelete