Surgery went well according to the surgeon, Terry and my friend Ginny. It was an hour and 1/2 in length. The placement of the device is on my left side. So this means currently I am learning how to sleep on my right side. Funny, because of a broken finger and now sleeping with hand splints on both hands at night I had just changed sleeping from my right side to my left. Now I will be switching back to my right side. Suffice this to say, that last night was a tough night. Pain level was at an 8 most of the night, and sleep was off and on. I am struggling with a bit of nausea today, pain at the sites of the incisions, some itching but way less trips to the bathroom!
Hard to keep my mind off my body today, but I have had some good times in the word, finished writing a letter to Ashley, read some blogs and journaled, watched a little TV and did some leisure reading. Grateful to be one day closer to full recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment